As part of our commitment to quality, we have embarked upon our journey of ISO 9001:2008 (quality management systems) certification. We have a major commitment to achieve the highest levels of quality in all our activities. The Institute has a very clear and transparent way to monitor and evaluate the quality of various programmes and activities initiated by it.
The Institute has its own IQAC which is certified under ISO 9001: 2008 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assessment (LRQA), UK. IQAC closely monitors quality performance and LRQA provides expert advice as and when required.
We at Sasmira’s Institute of Management Studies & Research are committed to achieve a high level of satisfaction amongst our students and interested parties by
• Consistently imparting knowledge using the latest techniques, based on the prescribed and designed syllabi
• Practicing one on one interaction with every student
• Increasing awareness and competence of employees
• Complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory norms
• Continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008
We, at SIMSR endeavor to consistently maintain quality in terms of the effectiveness of teaching and learning process, attractiveness and relevance of syllabus, student satisfaction and competence of the students to required level. We strive for continuous improvement through feedback from all stakeholders including parents, students, industry. Quality of the service provided to the students are measured and evaluated through our transparent and strong feedback system.
• Quality control and Standardization
• Better management control
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Improved internal communication
• Improved customer service
• Reduced operational expenses
• Increased marketability
• Improved company image and a better reputation
As we continually strive to fulfill our mission, we remain ever mindful of our legacy in higher education fervent commitment to both the highest level of excellence in academic achievement and broad opportunity for every student to achieve his or her best.
Through system-wide strategies, initiative, and innovative developments in our college, we are working to expand and enhance the ability of the individual to meet the needs of the 21st century.